Thursday, December 20, 2007

Photoshop Creation

I was searching the internet this morning for some good images of eggs for a project I'm thinking about and I found this great photo of a Robin's nest and turned it into a brush in Photoshop.  I added some details, as you can see, and now I have a completed image.  This could be a good element to my creation, or in the very least, just some fun that I had with Photoshop.  If you're an artist and don't have this program, you just don't know what you're missing!  There are endless possibilities with Photoshop, and with all of the playing I've done, I'm sure I still haven't discovered all of the fun things about this program.  If you don't know how to create your own brushes, please leave me a message and I will tell you how to do it - don't worry, it's really simple!

No comments: